I wish I could sing, till my throat hurts,
About this world and its wonders,
Competing with a cukoo till it finally gave up..
But I’m no singer.
I wish I could dance like no one was watching,
None but me and the one, who made me,
As one with the rhythms of this universe, till my legs grew tired..
But I’m no dancer.
I wish I could draw you, with all your beauty,
Coming to life with each one of my strokes,
And your eyes begging me to complete you..
But I’m no painter.
I wish I could write, a soulful poem,
One about life and philosophies
Or maybe about love and it’s endless troubles..
But I’m no poet.
But is it fair of you father?
To put so much in my head and not let me let it out?
How shall I tell you my loved one?
Shall I sing or dance or paint or write?
None, he said. For he knows all he needed to know
No comments:
Post a Comment