Friday, February 5, 2010

YOU!!

When you were my voice,
I could shout in ecstacy.
When you were my sight
I saw beyond mountains icy.
When you were my feel,
I could touch the skin of a crocodile.
When you were my smell,
I could take in a stinking garbage pile.
When you were my earshot,
I could withstand a 10,000MHz.
But now that you are not around,
Even wispering hurts.
I am not happy even when,
I see a star-lit sky
I don't get that easing feel,
When I see the rising sun.
I don't like to touch a soft toy,
Or even the smoothest silk you can find.
I cannot make myself enjoy,
when I get the sweetest smelling deo.
Even the best songs of Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift
Cannot save me from my pit of sorrow.
I hate to break it to you, my love,
But I'm over you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment